Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Month 1 Update!

Well, it's officially been one month since I was crowned Miss California Teen and I am still on cloud 9! It's crazy to wake up every morning and realize that you're living your dreams. I've spent a lot of time this month communicating with different philanthropies and organizations, and planning future projects and events. There are so many cool things coming up and I can't wait to share them all!

Over the past month, I worked at Diablo Day Camp and got to spend one week doing what I love- working with young girls and inspiring them to reach for their dreams. I also organized and donated all of the school supplies collected at the NAM Miss California pageant. I even had the opportunity to return to Foster-A-Dream and help distribute the backpacks to foster children from all around the state!

The month of September is going to be crazy- along with all of my Miss California duties I also have to prepare, plan, and pack for college! I'm also announcing a HUGE project that I can't wait to get to work on! Stay tuned to see where my next adventures take me!

For more updates, follow me on Instagram @janekennedyy and Twitter @janekennedyy

Thanks for reading!
Xoxo,
Jane Kennedy
NAM Miss California Teen 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment