Wednesday, October 29, 2014

It's not "Farewell" it's a "See ya later!"

A few months ago I passed on the title of Miss California Teen to the beautiful Kirsten Bangs. Now that I finally have a chance to look through all of the photos, I realized how completely lucky I was this past year. Not only did my dream of representing National American Miss come true, but I got to experience this year with the best people in the world by my side. My sister queens, friends, NAM staff, and of course, my family, made this year one for the books. I have grown so much this year, and I had such wonderful opportunities that would not have been possible without the blessing of my National American Miss title. Thank you to everyone who has followed this blog- I have had so so much fun keeping y'all updated on my amazing and crazy year! In fact, I enjoyed writing this so much that I will continue on my personal blog launching in early 2015! Feel free to check in and see what I've been up to... recently I've put on a new kind of tiara (; And of course, connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

My Farewell

Crowning my successor!

For all of you who are considering competing in NAM, I am always here to answer any questions! I may have passed on my title, but my love for this organization and those who are competing in it will never fade.

For the final time- thanks for reading!
Xoxo,
Jane Kennedy
NAM Miss California Teen 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment